Kaysinger Basin Regional Planning Commission is now hiring a DISASTER RECOVERY COORDINATOR, and are hoping to have chosen the right candidate for the position by September 28, 2020.
View the full job description here: Disaster Recovery Coordinator Job Description.
- Do you enjoy technical writing, data gathering, and solving problems?
- Do you have a background in planning, emergency management, GIS, local government administration, or a related field?
- Can you submit writing samples and letters of reference?
- Do you have a desire to make a difference in the west-central Missouri region?
- Are you a self-guided learner?
- Do you want a job where you are not micro-managed?
- Do you want to work with a motivated team working across the West Central Missouri Region to make a difference in community and economic development?
If you think you may be the candidate…please email a resume plus three professional and one-character reference to Sheridan Garman-Neeman at email@example.com
Resumes are due by September 15, 2020
Kaysinger Basin Regional Planning Commission is an equal opportunity employer.